tisdag 4 september 2007

Swedish meatballs and harp in cockroachheaven


Last friday my sister finally came home from the hospital. She's feeling great considering what she gone through. With the homecoming on hand she asks me to make her some Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes and lingonberryjam for dinner. That was the best she hade eaten for a long time...and the best meatballs she ever eaten :)


On friday I also got the doubtful pleasure to see a cockroach. It crawled upwards my sisters leg when she was seated in the sofa and I can tell you that I have never seen anyone get up from a sofa as fast as she did... (if it would have been my leg, I bet I would get a heart attack). I would not like to have a cockroach in my home and I think that "small creeping things" is kind of scary (especially spiders) but I must admit that it was kind of beautiful, black, shining and with long antenna. They have a special "bug spray" so that cockroach is now playing harp in the cockroachheaven. I would not mind if that was the first and last time I ever seen one...

To be continued...

Inga kommentarer: